Yes, I would go so far to say that WCC are child abusers and they get paid for it. What they have put my child through is hell. They have lied about a placement or hid the fact that it was only a temporary measure before disrupting my child again to put back into mainstream, which had already failed. Now we are taking them to Tribunal just so my daughter can have an education.
* Failure to carry out correct EHCP procedures.
* High turnover of case workers, average last six months.
* Poor communication.
* Encourage schools to prosecute for absences caused by mental health issues.
* Encourage off rolling.
* Employ part time staff who aren't available to attend tribunals causing delays.
* Zero support for the children and families they are supposed to be working for.
When I remember more failings, I will add them.
My advice is get everything in writing, everything!